Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Peer Review

Rachel Brunault- Sealed: A Short, Short Story: This piece blew me away. It gave me almost no information, but at the same time I knew everything about this man. It was very descriptive with many similes and lots of imagery, it was almost like I was living in this story. From the beginning, I was being pulled in, wanting to know what happens next.

Chris Casello- Waiting: This style-subject writing style was very effective to the mood of the story. At first I did not really know what the story was about, but when I was almost at the end, the plot was revealed and I really enjoyed it. This writing piece gave me a very nice perspective of life itself, and in the view of other people.

Nick Reynolds- Self Deprecation: This self deprecation story was very humorous. I found it funny how some people get so heated and mad about something I have never even played. The reaction seemed a bit over the top, but I should probably not say anything about over reacting because I over react a lot too.


No comments:

Post a Comment